Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4: Thankful for Supportive Family & Friends


I am so thankful to family and friends for their overwhelming love and support since Natalie's Autism diagnosis. Without all of their positive thoughts and prayers and encouragement, we would never have been able to stay so strong.  The power of love and family is absolutely incredible!


A special thank you to my parents.  
You both make everything we do possible!  Natalie and Austin are so blessed to have two grandparents who love them and support them so much.  You are such a tremendous part of who they are and for that, I am so lucky and so thankful!   Your help during Natalie's initial diagnosis, the ongoing doctors appointments and therapies and preschool, you are both so amazing.  You keep me so strong!!  You are the foundation of who I am as a Mother and there are no words that would ever be able to describe how that makes me feel.  I LOVE YOU BOTH!

To my husband, Allan
you are the most lovable man! Thank you for everything especially for your endless love and support! I can face anything because you are by my side.  I love our family. Life with you is full of happiness and blessings. Thank you so much for doing your best just to make us happy and to support us in all our needs. Thank you my superhero!

Thank you to my son, Austin. 
You are so amazing, so understanding and so loving to your little sister.  I love you  with all of my heart and I am so proud of you!  You are truly incredible and I am so proud to call you my son!  And I am confident that Natalie is proud to call you her big brother. 

Thank you to all of my cousins. You have all shown me so much love. Some of you walked for Natalie's Dream Team, some of you donated to Autism Speaks for Natalie's Dream Team in order to raise awareness and fund more research.  Yet, other cousins took the time to personally call me and talk to me and offer help. I love you all. Thank you for being there, for showing my daughter love and giving me the support I need.

Thank you to special friends, both old and new (you know who you are).  You are my support system!  When I need a hand or a shoulder to lean on, I do not have to even ask...you are already there.  You never think twice and you never ask for anything in return, no matter what your personal sacrifice...you are the most incredible and giving individuals that I am blessed and lucky to know.

Thank you to my brothers, you have both talked to me, encouraged me and supported me and Natalie. Your strength and love have helped me so much. I Love You Both!

Thank you to my brother-in-law and his wife and children. You have all been so wonderful to us. Your prayers, your words of encouragement and the willingness of your children to love Natalie and be there for her, it is priceless and we are so blessed to have you all in our lives. We Love You!

The truth is that this post can go on and on. We are so blessed to have received and continue to receive such outpouring of Love. Your well-wishes have given us courage, your inspiration gives us  strength; your motivation lifts us when we are falling and your prayers never let us hit the ground. 
On behalf of Allan, Austin, Natalie and Me I thank you for being there for us.

Whenever you want to know how rich you are, never count your currency, Just try to Drop a Tear and count how many hands reach out to WIPE that, That is true richness.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!