Thursday, October 17, 2013

Letters to Santa


With the holidays fast approaching, I thought I would post some information about a program that I support each year. This organization is called Letters to Santa. They assist families across the U.S. with Christmas gifts, Easter baskets, care packages and school supplies.  The most admirable thing is that this entire program was started in 2011 by a wonderful high school student named Mary Kate. This program matches low-income children with generous people who are willing to sponsor them by sending gifts.  

For more information, go to the Facebook page here or the webpage here


I have been sponsoring children through this program since 2011 and it makes me feel wonderful to be able to assist a child with his or her Christmas wishlist.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!