Thursday, January 30, 2014

An update


Hello, Sorry for the delay in posting. Natalie had her second EEG last week and I must admit that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Placing the cables on to her head was the most difficult part. She was so scared, she cried and screamed. I held her tightly the entire time, but at one point she screamed for her daddy...and he almost tackled me to get to her (it was so cute and so Super Hero of him). He took her in his arms and she immediately calmed down. She felt so safe with him. It reminded me of myself as a child. I always felt safe in the strong arms of my father. I felt like no one could ever hurt me, as long as he was with me. I am sure that Natalie felt the same way. 
They were inseparable the entire time that we were there. 
They even fell asleep together. 

The rest of the time Natalie was on the iPad (with daddy), watching Disney Junior (with daddy), eating (with daddy) and playing games (with her daddy). No one could tear them apart, and I am so thankful for that. I am so grateful that she has such a loving daddy. I am so grateful for his devotion to us, his bravery and strength, for his love. I could not have asked for a better man.

We should have results on Monday, next week. I am just praying for the best.

Here are some pictures I took during the procedure.

Natalie and Nutmeg, the hospital service dog. He was so sweet and Natalie loved him.
On the iPad, with her daddy

Taking a nap with her daddy

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!