Friday, July 26, 2013

An Apology From Your Child’s Former Teacher

Happy Friday Everyone!

I wanted to share a beautiful letter written by an awesome mommy blogger that has 2 wonderful children. One of them is neurotypical while the other has Autism. I love her blog and encourage you to follow her as well. I find her to be incredibly honest and a great writer. I can really connect with her on many of her experiences with both her neurotypical and autistic child. 
The letter is titled: An Apology From Your Child’s Former Teacher here it is:

An Apology From Your Child’s Former Teacher

Dear Parents of Special-Needs Children I’ve Taught In the Past,
I need to make a big apology.  You see, I’ve been teaching now for fourteen years, but I have only just recently joined your ranks.


Please help me reach my Goal!