Friday, July 26, 2013

An Apology From Your Child’s Former Teacher

Happy Friday Everyone!

I wanted to share a beautiful letter written by an awesome mommy blogger that has 2 wonderful children. One of them is neurotypical while the other has Autism. I love her blog and encourage you to follow her as well. I find her to be incredibly honest and a great writer. I can really connect with her on many of her experiences with both her neurotypical and autistic child. 
The letter is titled: An Apology From Your Child’s Former Teacher here it is:

An Apology From Your Child’s Former Teacher

Dear Parents of Special-Needs Children I’ve Taught In the Past,
I need to make a big apology.  You see, I’ve been teaching now for fourteen years, but I have only just recently joined your ranks.


6 comments:

  1. Returning with a GFC like from The Princess & Her Cowboys! Thanks for stopping by and I'm interested in what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have a dyslexic cousin and I feel for mothers with special needs; they really need more time and patience!
    I'm a new follower via GFC and bloglovin:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. I'm loving your blog, and cant wait to read upcoming posts :) I'm your newest follower on GFC & Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Please help me reach my Goal!