Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sunshine Award!

So first of all, a massive thank you to the lovely . Amanda from A Day In the Life of a SAHM . She’s not only a great mommy who recently started to home school --and loves it! but she is also an awesome money saver with great couponing skills! Please check her out!

For the Sunshine Award, the blogger must:
Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
List 11 bloggers.  They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate answer & let all the bloggers know they've been nominated.  You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you. 

11 Random Facts About Me

1.  The first cassette tape I bought was Bon Jovi's Slippery When Wet (oh gosh, I am old)

2.  I LOVE tomatoes but I REALLY dislike ketchup


3.  I saw snow for the first time at 34 year's old! We were in NYC and we were eating in a restaurant, when suddenly, I saw snow flurries outside the window. I ran into the street and started to dance with my tongue sticking out of my mouth in the hopes of licking some snow! It was one of those great life moments!


This is how I felt


4.  I wrote a romance novel as part of a project in 6th grade. My teacher loved it and said that she and her two teen girls sat up and read it every night. They loved it and said I should become a writer.  


5.  I brush my teeth while I shower. I like to multitask.

6.  I was told that I only had a 2% chance of ever having children. One month after being married we found out we were pregnant! 12 years after that (no protection ever used) we welcomed our brown-eyed girl! We love our 2 miracle babies!

7.  I have a secret crush on Johnny Depp.

8.  I Love Seafood! Any Seafood, Any time, Any where (Well...maybe not any where)


9.  My children and my husband are my world! I love them so much and I THANK GOD for them, They are a great BLESSING

10.  I love Mortal Combat (the arcade game). I was always the girl fighter. "FINISH HIM!"


11.  I believe in the power of prayer and I love God very much. 


My Questions for the bloggers I am nominating:

1. If you had an unlimited amount of money to spend in any one store of your choice, where would you choose?
2. What's your favorite place to eat out?
3. When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
4. Favorite PRINT Magazine?
5. Your life is going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you?
6. Coffee or Tea?
7. Book or Movie?
8. Camping or luxury hotel?
9. What is the worst gift you've ever received?
10. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, What would it be?
11. What smell do you like the best?


11 Questions: (From the person who nominated me)

What’s your favorite meal of the day? Lunch. I really look forward to that nice break in the middle of my work day.

What’s your favorite fruit? Avocados!


When you were five what did you want to be when you grew up?  A Pediatrician, I wanted to help others and, as a child, I mostly wanted to help children.

What quality do you find most attractive in others? Kindness

What’s your favorite sport? Bike riding To watch basketball

Gold or Silver?  White gold.

What’s your favorite candy? Hershey's Kisses

What’s your favorite online shopping website? Amazon

What’s your pet peeve? People who are racist and only see the color of the person, religion or what country they are from

Winter, spring, summer or fall?  Fall. 

How many pairs of shoes do you have? 10

11 Bloggers I'm Nominating :  Please Check These Ladies Out =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!