Friday, August 30, 2013

Long Weekend = Amazing!

Long weekends are awesome! But, I’m sure you already knew that! I mean, who doesn't love having a Friday or Monday off in the typical work week?

We have no plans and since Natalie really dislikes being strapped in a car seat, we avoid road trips. Instead, I would like to rest and just enjoy some great family time. I had a few ideas in mind and I am hoping to do at least one from this list.
  • Cook some lobster tails on the grill and maybe even a shrimp bisque and enjoy it outside on the patio table.
  • Take the dog to the local dog park and enjoy watching all the doggies play.
  • Go on a family bike ride around the community or local park.
  • Go fishing.
  • Plan a pizza night, we've never made our own pizza but this might be a fun thing to try!
  • Plant a family garden.
  • Fly a kite.
  • Turn the backyard into a water park (slip 'n slide, water guns, turn on the hose)






....and of course just laugh it up and have a good time! 
NO WORK! NO THERAPY! NO STRESS!
Wishing everyone a Super Fun & Happy Labor Day Weekend!
ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!