Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our First Throwback Thursday

Hello!

I thought that it would be fun to do a Throwback Thursday each week. And since I started blogging very recently I thought that it would help many of you get to know more about Natalie and our family. 
For our first Throwback Thursday I thought I would post pics and comments of Natalie's First Birthday.

The theme: Zebra Stripes and Hot Pink! FUN!

 I Love my baby!

 She really enjoyed having her picture taken!
...and of course we HAD to have a Zebra!.
...with mom & dad
 Cupcakes!

 Cake!
Natalie & her Abuela with the Pin the tail on the Zebra that her Abuelo drew. 
He even made the tails. I thought it was quite cute!
Happy 1st Birthday Natalie! Mom & Dad Love you so much!


Thanks for joining me on our 1st Throwback Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!