Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 11: Thankful for our Veterans

“I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot.” —Gary Hart



Today is Veteran's Day and I am especially thankful to our true heroes.

Today is a day when we pause and we come together to honor the brave men and women who have worn the uniform of our country. We can never repay them for their sacrifice, but on this day we honor their service and thank them. Thank you for your courage. Thank you for your sacrifice. And thanks for defending freedom. I hope that today everyone in the United States gives thanks to a veteran. 
Because we owe them our freedom.

Let us remember that a new generation of Veterans is currently serving overseas and in the line of fire. These men and women are in my prayers and my thoughts. Their heroism and valor is unmatched in the world and deserve our respect and our support. 


GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! and GOD BLESS those who have served and are now serving in our Armed Forces. HAPPY VETERANS DAY to each and everyone.For every one of you veterans out there, no matter when you served, wartime or in peace. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!