Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6: Thankful for Teachers

Yesterday I wrote about be thankful for education and the various educational options.
Today I'd like to give a 
BIG THANK YOU to teachers. 
 
Teaching is not a profession known for instant gratification and sometimes teachers can feel completely unappreciated...and that's a shame. 
After all, teachers shape our children, teach them, inspire them, and lead them along the way of developing as human beings. 


Different kids have different needs and respond to different teaching methods and teachers are ready for anything. They go above and beyond to make sure that our children learn, grow and experience life away from us.  They have so much responsibility and adolescent energy to deal with!
I am grateful to Natalie & Austin's teachers, past and present. I am grateful for their thoughtful evaluation and for being our partner in their education.  
Their dedication, talents, and support are wonderful. 

Thank you!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!