Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5: Thankful for Education

Today I am thankful that we have educational options in this country because school is not one size fits all.  I am so grateful that the school board evaluated Natalie and determined that she needed help and that they were going to provide her with the tools she needed to succeed. Natalie love the day to day routine at her school and she has adapted fairly quickly. She joins in play and socializes with other children. She participates in circle time and other activities throughout the day. She also receives speech therapy twice a week while at school.  Additionally, her teacher supports me and and assists me with Natalie's potty training. We have a great communication system with the teacher and Natalie looks forward to seeing her each day.

America’s public educational system serves all children  regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, handicap, or economic background. This gift, I do not take for granted.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!