Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 12: Thankful for a Wonderful Husband

“God created marriage. No government subcommittee envisioned it. No social organization developed it. Marriage was conceived and born in the mind of God.” Max Lucado 

Today I remember, like it was yesterday the day that we took the opportunity to take a journey together. I also remember that many thought it was just puppy love and nothing serious, but it was not, today we are a mature couple, a couple full of high hopes and best of all .... Very happy parents.


Allan, you are a very special man, you're just what I wanted in my life, you're a great blessing ... my friend, my lover. God has blessed us and continues to bless us, God is always in our home thanks to him we can enjoy each other, in the company of our great treasures, our children.
In all this time, we have learned together, we've fallen and we have gotten back up, we've had many achievements, joys and moments that will remain marked forever, those unforgettable moments full of Magic, Joy, Love and some not so happy but that have taught us great lessons.


Thank you honey, for who you are with me, for giving me your love, for being a good Man, Husband and and Excellent Father ... 
I Love You

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!