Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 17: Thankful for Hope

Hope always has a way of finding its way into our lives when we need it the most. 

Life is not always sunshine and flowers. There are some bad days, days when you witness things that make you cry and feel insecure. Life is so different when looking at it through the Autism window and there are times when I feel helpless and angry that autism has resulted in a life that is much different than I had planned. 


But I have also experience feelings of hope as Natalie begins to make progress, and for this, I am so thankful.

Natalie gives me hope when she dances, she gives me hope in her smiles, she reminds me that there is hope with every new word she speaks and with every kiss that she gives me. She is a constant reminder of hope and I am so blessed to have that. Because whenever I do feel hopeless and sad, I don't have to go very far...I look at this face, 


at this bundle of joy and love...

and I am reminded, that hope is never lost.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me reach my Goal!